Monday, April 19, 2010

Solar Project

About a week ago we signed a contract with Solar G to get a huge solar panel! 2 days after that they came and dug a big hole. The next step was filling it with gravel and then today they put the base in and poured all the concrete.


This is what the solar project looks like so far. We have to wait for the concrete to set and then the Solar G people will come back and start the next step!
I have always wanted to write my name in concrete or put my hand print in or something. Well it turns out concrete is toxic or something and burns your fingers. Luckily somebody told me this before I shoved my whole hand in. As for writing in it with a stick something that somebody else pre-chose, well that's just not as fun! Oh well... Maybe one day when I'm rich and famous...

1 comment:

  1. cool, can't wait for the next photos of this. Eric will be so jealous that our property isn't big enough.

    ReplyDelete